19. The agency may prescribe any measure necessary for the carrying out of this Act. To that end, the agency may
(1) grant financial assistance under its income protection, insurance and farm financing program and determine the applicable conditions and limits;
(2) establish the criteria to be used to determine the enterprises to which assistance may be granted, which may vary according to, in particular, the persons in the enterprise, their age, occupation, qualifications or interest in the enterprise and type of risk to be covered;
(3) establish on an annual basis the respective proportions of the contributions of an enterprise and of the agency in respect of a program;
(4) provide that an enterprise’s contribution rate fixed during the year may be applicable to the entire year;
(5) designate the persons who may act as lenders under a financing program;
(5.1) guarantee to a lender the repayment of a financial commitment granted under a program it administers;
(6) determine what financial commitments granted under a program are covered by the repayment guarantee, and specify the extent and duration of the coverage.