J-3 - Act respecting administrative justice
126. The purpose of the pre-hearing conference is
(1) to define the questions to be dealt with at the hearing;
(2) to assess the advisability of clarifying and specifying the pretensions of the parties and the conclusions sought;
(3) to ensure that all documentary evidence is exchanged by the parties;
(4) to plan the conduct of the proceedings and proof at the hearing;
(5) to examine the possibility for the parties of admitting certain facts or of proving them by means of sworn statements;
(6) to examine any other question likely to simplify or accelerate the conduct of the hearing.