150. The Minister appoints a registrar to keep the public register and make in the register an entry of
(1) the immovable real rights referred to in section 15, their renewal, transfer, surrender, suspension, revocation or expiry and any other act relating to those rights;
(2) the authorizations granted and notices sent under sections 38, 39, 73, 76, 78, 80, 85, 88, 91, 92 and 121;
(3) any permanent well or reservoir closure and site restoration plan; and
(4) the Minister’s declaration of satisfaction under section 114.
The Government may determine, by regulation, any other act or document that may be registered in the public register.
The registrar keeps in the public register the titles evidencing the rights referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph, and issues to any interested person a certificate of any entry in the public register.