F-3.1.1 - Public Service Act
1983, c. 55, s. 103; 1996, c. 35, s. 14.
103. The Office shall, by regulation, determine
(1) the procedure for holding competitions for recruitment and promotion;
(2) geographical areas and criteria by which a person belongs to an area for eligibility to a competition or a candidate inventory for such an area;
(3) the administrative body to which a public servant must belong in order to be eligible for a competition;
(4) the norms for reducing the number of eligible candidates for a competition;
(5) the norms relating to the grouping into levels of candidates declared qualified in a competition and to the lists of certifications of qualifications;
(6) the procedure for the holding of grade advancement examinations;
(7) conditions, cases and categories of cases where the upgrading of the position of a public servant may allow him to be promoted without a competition;
(8) its internal management regulations.