(1) This document indicates that the expropriating party intends to become the owner of the property affected by the expropriation and to take possession of it on the date indicated therein.
(2) You must vacate the premises for the said date.
(3) If you have serious reasons to urge for extending the time for taking possession, you must, within 15 days from the date of receipt of this document, file an application, personally or through an advocate, in the Superior Court.
(4) The Superior Court may extend the time for taking possession for a maximum period of six months if there is not, for the expropriating party, any urgency of such a nature that any delay in taking possession would entail serious prejudice to him.
(5) The Superior Court, if it accedes to your application, will fix the rent you must pay during the extension period.