83.The officer in charge of information and order shall, in particular,
(1) receive the electors when they enter the polling place and direct them to the polling station where they may exercise their right to vote;
(2) ensure access to the polling stations and maintain orderly movement in the polling place;
(3) see to it that only the number of electors allowed by law are admitted to a polling station at the same time;
(4) see to it that only the electors who are on the premises of a polling station at the time scheduled for closing and who have not been able to vote before that time are allowed to exercise their right to vote after that time;
(5) see to it that only the persons authorized are present on the premises of a polling station;
(6) inform the returning officer of any situation requiring his intervention.