(1) contravenes section 146 or 146.1, the third paragraph of section 188 or section 221.2.4;
(2) contravenes section 147, 149 or 149.3 or makes any other unlawful apportionment of sums belonging to a cooperative;
(3) transfers the balance of the assets of a cooperative being wound up to a person other than a person referred to in any of sections 185 and 185.1, the second paragraph of section 208 and sections 210 and 221.2.10;
(4) alienates a building that was built, acquired, restored or renovated under a housing assistance program without the authorization of the Minister required under section 221.2.5; or
(5) is able, through one or more transactions which resulted in evasion of the obligation to obtain the Minister’s authorization required under section 221.2.5, to take in payment a building built, acquired, restored or renovated under a housing assistance program or to exercise another hypothecary right on such a building
is guilty of an offence.