C-67.2 - Cooperatives Act
1982, c. 26, s. 126; 1995, c. 67, s. 77.
126. The register of the cooperative must contain the following information on the members and other shareholders:
(1) the surname, given name and the last known address of each member or other shareholder;
(2) the number of common or preferred shares held by each of them;
(3) the details of the subscription of each share and the date of subscription, redemption, repayment or transfer of each share;
(4) the amount due on each share, if any.