13.1. The public body must, at least 15 days before entering into a contract by mutual agreement under subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 13, publish on the electronic tendering system a notice of intention allowing any enterprise to express its interest in carrying out the contract. The notice of intention must, among other things, specify or include
(1) the name of the enterprise with which the public body intends to enter into the contract by mutual agreement;
(2) a detailed description of the public body’s procurement requirements and the contract obligations;
(3) the projected contract date;
(4) the reasons invoked by the public body for entering into a contract by mutual agreement despite the fact that the contract involves an expenditure equal to or above the public tender threshold; and
(5) the address at which and the deadline by which an enterprise may express interest electronically and demonstrate that it is capable of carrying out the contract according to the procurement requirements and obligations stated in the notice, that deadline being five days before the projected contract date.
For the purposes of this Act, “enterprise” means a legal person established for a private interest, a general, limited or undeclared partnership or a natural person who operates a sole proprietorship.