39.14. The music academic council is composed of the following members:
(1) the Conservatoire’s academic director, who acts as chair;
(2) one principal of a Conservatoire institution providing instruction in music, appointed by the Conservatoire;
(3) one teacher from each of the Conservatoire institutions providing instruction in music, elected by a majority of the votes cast by their peers, in accordance with the Conservatoire’s by-laws;
(4) two full-time music students of the Conservatoire, appointed in accordance with section 32 of the Act respecting the accreditation and financing of students’ associations (chapter A-3.01) or, where that provision cannot be applied, elected by a majority of the votes cast by their peers, in accordance with the Conservatoire’s by-laws; (5) a former music student of the Conservatoire or of the Conservatoire de musique et d’art dramatique de la province de Québec established by the Act respecting the Conservatoire de musique et d’art dramatique (chapter C-62), appointed by the Conservatoire; and
(6) one person appointed by the other members of the academic council in office.
The student representatives must be from different institutions.