92. Every contract enumerated hereunder involving an expenditure by the Community of more than $20 000 must be awarded in accordance with section 92.0.1 or 92.0.2:
(1) an insurance contract;
(2) a contract for the performance of work;
(3) a contract for the supply of materials or equipment, including a contract for the lease of equipment with an option to purchase;
(4) a contract for the providing of services other than, subject to the second paragraph of section 92.0.2, professional services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the first paragraph does not apply to a contract
(1) whose object is the supply of materials or equipment or the providing of services for which a tariff is fixed or approved by the Government of Canada or of Québec, or by a Minister or body thereof;
(2) whose object is the supply of materials or equipment or the providing of services and which is entered into with a municipal body within the meaning of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information (chapter A-2.1);
(3) whose purpose is to obtain energy savings for the Community and whose object is both the providing of professional services and the performance of work or the supply of materials, equipment or non-professional services;
(4) whose object is the performance of work to remove, move or reconstruct mains or installations for waterworks, sewers, electricity, gas, steam, telecommunications, oil or other fluids and which is entered into with the owner of the mains or installations, with a municipal body within the meaning of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information or with a public utility for a price corresponding to the price usually charged by an undertaking generally performing such work;
(5) whose object is the supply of software or the performance of service or maintenance work on computer or telecommunication systems, and which is entered into with an undertaking generally operating in the field, for a price usually charged by such an undertaking for such software or such work;
(6) whose object is the providing of services by a single supplier or by a supplier in a monopoly position in the field of communications, electricity or gas;
(7) whose object is the maintenance of specialized equipment which must be carried out by the manufacturer or its representative.