192. The Transit Commission, by by-law approved by the Council, shall establish the rules respecting the terms and conditions of the payment by the municipalities served by its transport network of their share of the anticipated net amount of expenses to be apportioned for the fiscal period contemplated in the budget.
The by-law may, in particular, prescribe for every situation contemplated in sections 135 and 188,
(1) the prescribed time for determining each share and informing the municipalities of it;
(2) the prescribed time for payment of the share or the dates when the instalments granted to pay it are due;
(3) the rate of interest payable on each share or any instalment outstanding;
(4) the adjustments that may arise from the deferred adoption of all or part of the budget or the successive use of provisional and final data in the computation of the basis of apportionment provided in section 193;
(5) the date on which the data used to establish provisionally or finally the fiscal potential of a municipality are to be considered.
Instead of fixing the rate of interest on a share or an instalment outstanding, the by-law may provide that such rate be fixed by resolution of the Commission when its budget is transmitted.
1969, c. 85, s. 243; 1977, c. 5, s. 14; 1983, c. 29, s. 59; 1984, c. 32, s. 32.