(1) provide for the establishment and operation of a central data-processing system;
(2) prescribe the types and models of data-processing equipment and the accessories relating thereto which may be acquired, leased or used by the municipalities, so as to permit such equipment and the accessories thereof to be integrated into the data-processing system of the Community;
(3) prescribe any measure or standard which it deems expedient to achieve the integration contemplated in paragraph 2;
(4) authorise the rental of such system to third persons and the carrying out of work for third persons through such system on such terms and conditions as it deems equitable;
(5) prescribe the forms to be used by the municipalities in its territory and the manner of using the same in the gathering of data within their competence, and any other method to be followed by the municipalities in the utilization of their data-processing equipment so as to facilitate data-processing by the Community.