19.1. The Minister may, in particular, submit to the Interprofessional Council, for advice,
(1) any draft amendments to this Code, before they are introduced in the National Assembly, and any draft regulation or by-law under this Code, made by the Government or subject to government approval, and affecting all orders;
(2) any proposal to constitute a new order;
(3) any other matter of general interest to the professional orders;
(4) the amount of the contribution provided for in section 196.2 and determined under Chapter VIII.1;
(5) the budget estimates of the Office.
The Council shall give its advice within the time fixed by the Minister.
1994, c. 40, s. 12; 1995, c. 50, s. 2; 2008, c. 11, s. 4; 2017, c. 11, s. 221.