C-19 - Cities and Towns Act

Full text
202. (Repealed).
R. S. 1964, c. 193, s. 229; 1987, c. 57, s. 708.
202. A voter who has inadvertently marked, defaced or torn the ballot paper given him, in such manner that it cannot be conveniently used, may, on returning it to the deputy returning officer, obtain another ballot paper in its place.
The deputy returning officer shall cancel the first ballot paper, by writing thereon the word “null”, with his initials.
R. S. 1964, c. 193, s. 229.