36. A service provider, acting as an intermediary, that provides communication network services exclusively for the transmission of technology-based documents is not responsible for acts of service users performed with the use of the documents transmitted or stored during the normal course of the transmission for the time required for the efficiency of the transmission.
However, the service provider may incur responsibility, particularly if the service provider otherwise participates in acts performed by service users
(1) by being the sender of a document ;
(2) by selecting or altering the information in a document ;
(3) by determining who transmits, receives or has access to a document ; or
(4) by storing a document longer than is necessary for its transmission.