B-4 - Cultural Property Act
85. The notice of motion of a by-law establishing a heritage site shall contain
(1) the perimeter and limits of the heritage site and the identification of the streets or roads therein, if any;
(2) the reasons for the establishment of the heritage site;
(3) the date on which the by-law is to take effect in accordance with section 92;
(4) a statement that interested persons may make representations to the advisory committee in accordance with the notices which will be given to that effect.