83. The Agency and the Minister may make an agreement setting out the terms and conditions relating to the exercise of the functions and powers of the Agency and specifying the role of the Agency as a mandatary of the Government.
The agreement may, in particular, pertain to
(1) the financial results to be achieved by the Agency;
(2) the human, material and financial resources of the Agency;
(3) the relations and exchange of information between the Agency and the Minister;
(4) traffic lanes where the public highway is under the management of the Minister of Transport;
(5) the use of the expertise, administrative services and human resources of the Ministère des Transports.
Where the agreement involves a matter referred to in subparagraph 4 or 5 of the second paragraph, the assent of the Minister of Transport is required.
The term of the agreement shall not exceed five years; the agreement can be renewed or replaced. The agreement must be approved by the Government.
1995, c. 65, s. 83; 1996, c. 13, s. 26.