200. For the purpose of applying the provisions of the Business Corporations Act (chapter S-31.1) to mutual companies, the following modifications must be made:
(1) the Authority is substituted for the enterprise registrar, except as regards maintaining an enterprise register; the Authority must send the enterprise registrar the documents relating to a corporation that must be filed with the enterprise register under the Business Corporations Act and this Act;
(2) “mutual member” must be substituted for “shareholder”, except in the first paragraph of section 224, where “mutual members and shareholders” must be substituted for “shareholders”;
(3) “part” in the French text must be substituted for “action” and “interest” must be substituted for “dividend”; and
(4) a reference to articles of constitution is a reference to articles of constitution under this Act.