134. The association’s application must include
(1) the name of the agency to be established;
(2) a description of the territory of the agency;
(3) a list of the members of the association, including their capacity;
(4) the designation of the persons who will represent the municipalities, the organizations certified under section 132 and the holders of a wood processing plant operating permit on the agency’s first board of directors; and
(5) the designation of the person who will chair the agency’s board of directors.
The application must be accompanied by the by-laws that will govern the new agency.