60. Notwithstanding paragraphs 1 to 3 of section 58, a victim who ordinarily held a full-time or part-time employment continues to be entitled to the income replacement indemnity even when he again becomes able to hold his employment if he lost it by reason of the injury sustained.
The indemnity shall continue to be paid to the victim after he again becomes able to hold his employment for a period of
(1) 30 days if the victim’s incapacity lasted for not less than 90 days but not more than 180 days;
(2) 90 days if the incapacity lasted for more than 180 days but not more than one year;
(3) 180 days if the incapacity lasted for more than one year but not more than two years; or
(4) one year if the incapacity lasted for more than two years.