60. All government departments and government bodies shall, where so requested by the Minister and according to their respective responsibilities,
(1) identify and describe the essential goods and services they provide ;
(2) assess the major disaster risks to which such goods and services are exposed ;
(3) identify the safety measures they have established with regard to such risks ; and
(4) establish the degree of vulnerability of the different goods and services identified in view of the risks assessed.
Government departments and government bodies are also required to establish and maintain safety measures to reduce the vulnerability of the essential goods and services identified, and to designate, in the case of measures essential to the maintenance or resumption of the provision of those goods and services in a disaster situation, the person and substitutes in charge of implementing the measures, specifying their names and contact information.
2001, c. 76, s. 60; 2019, c. 12019, c. 1, s. 151.