9. The Minister informs the public of
(1) the aims and operational procedures of the Québec Health Record;
(2) the establishment of clinical domains and of the use, release and conservation of health information held in the information banks that make up those domains;
(3) the right to be informed of and to receive health information concerning oneself that is held in the health information banks in the clinical domains or that can be released through the Québec Health Record, and to request the correction of that information; and
(4) the fact that, despite a refusal under Chapter III of this Title, health information is released to the health information banks in the clinical domains in accordance with this Act when certain health services are provided.