(1) government departments;
(2) budget-funded bodies, bodies other than budget-funded bodies and government enterprises listed in Schedules 1 to 3 to the Financial Administration Act (chapter A-6.001), including the persons listed in those schedules, as well as bodies whose capital forms part of the domain of the State; (3) bodies and persons whose personnel is appointed in accordance with the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1); (4) government agencies listed in Schedule C to the Act respecting the process of negotiation of the collective agreements in the public and parapublic sectors (chapter R-8.2), including the persons listed in that schedule; (5) municipalities, metropolitan communities, intermunicipal boards and municipal and regional housing bureaus, except municipalities governed by the Cree Villages and the Naskapi Village Act (chapter V-5.1) or the Act respecting Northern villages and the Kativik Regional Government (chapter V-6.1);
(6) public transit authorities, the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain and any other operator of a shared transportation system;
(7) school service centres established under the Education Act (chapter I-13.3), the Centre de services scolaire du Littoral established by the Act respecting the Centre de services scolaire du Littoral (1966-1967, chapter 125), the Comité de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal, general and vocational colleges established under the General and Vocational Colleges Act (chapter C-29), and university-level educational institutions listed in paragraphs 1 to 11 of section 1 of the Act respecting educational institutions at the university level (chapter E-14.1); (8) public institutions governed by the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), except public institutions referred to in Parts IV.1 and IV.3 of that Act, joint procurement groups referred to in section 435.1 of that Act, and health communication centres referred to in the Act respecting pre-hospital emergency services (chapter S-6.2);
(9) bodies the majority of whose members are appointed by the National Assembly;
(10) inquiry commissions established under the Act respecting public inquiry commissions (chapter C-37); (11) childcare centres, home educational childcare coordinating offices and subsidized day care centres governed by the Educational Childcare Act (chapter S-4.1.1); (12) institutions accredited for the purposes of subsidies under the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1), and institutions whose instructional program is the subject of an international agreement within the meaning of the Act respecting the Ministère des Relations internationales (chapter M-25.1.1); and
(13) private institutions under agreement, intermediary resources and family-type resources governed by the Act respecting health services and social services.