22. The proceeds, for a fiscal year, of the alienation of property acquired by the State through civil forfeiture are equal to the sum of the proceeds of the alienation, during that year, of property acquired by the State through civil forfeiture and the amounts collected for costs during that year, minus, for that year,
(1) expenditures related to the administration and alienation of property for which a civil forfeiture application was filed or property acquired by the State through civil forfeiture, determined in accordance with generally recognized accounting practices;
(2) judicial and other costs paid by the Attorney General;
(3) expenditures or advances to cover amounts awarded against persons to whom the Attorney General entrusted the administration of property; and
(4) expenditures made or advances paid by the Ministère de la Justice in connection with civil forfeiture-related activities.