C-24.2 - Highway Safety Code

Full text
76.1.11. If the cancelled licence was a learner’s licence, the new licence is also a learner’s licence and the person must complete any unfinished learning period, after which the person may only obtain a licence authorizing the person to drive a road vehicle mandatorily equipped with an alcohol ignition interlock device approved by the Société for the period referred to in sections 76.1.3, 76.1.5 and 76.1.6.
2007, c. 40, s. 12.