80. In addition to the other regulatory powers conferred by this Act, the Minister may make regulations to;
(1) determine the conditions governing the accreditation of a manufacturer or wholesaler of medications;
(2) determine the content of the commitment to be signed by a manufacturer or wholesaler to be granted accreditation;
(3) determine rules to regulate the practices of manufacturers and wholesalers with regard to medication pricing;
(4) determine the benefits intermediaries may grant or receive within the scope of their activities in the supply chain for medications entered on the list of medications or in the marketing of such medications in pharmacies;
(4.1) govern the procurement by owner pharmacists, from the same manufacturer, of generic medications entered on the list of medications; and
(5) determine the elements for which a certificate or report must be prepared by an independent auditor.