2. This Act applies also to any agricultural land in the public domain, hereinafter referred to as “land under concession”, that, according to the register contemplated in section 4,
(1) was, on 30 June 1984, granted land, subject to the Colonization Land Sales Act (chapter T-8), for which letters patent had not been issued;
(2) was, on 30 June 1984, land repurchased pursuant to an Act referred to in paragraph 6 of section 1 and granted pursuant to the Colonization Land Sales Act, for which letters patent were not issued or notarial title was not granted;
(3) forms part of an Indian reserve disappropriated as such and having been the subject of a title granted without right by federal authority;
(4) was granted by James Crawford prior to the date of coming into force of the Act for the disposal of Public Lands (Provincial Statutes of Canada, 1841, chapter 100);
(5) was granted under the Act respecting the Settlement on Crown Lands of Soldiers who have served in the war of 1914-1918 (Revised Statutes of Québec, 1941, chapter 109);
(6) was granted under the Act to encourage Canadians in the United States, European Immigrants and inhabitants of the Province, to establish themselves upon the Wild Lands of the Crown (1874-75, chapter III);
(7) was granted under any other Act respecting colonization or agriculture.