98. The following are credited to the Fund:
(1) the sums transferred to it by the Minister out of the appropriations allocated for that purpose by Parliament;
(2) the sums paid by the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail under section 366.1 of the Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases (chapter A-3.001), section 28.1 of the Act respecting labour standards (chapter N-1.1) and section 228.1 of the Act respecting occupational health and safety (chapter S-2.1); (3) the sums paid by the Commission de la construction du Québec under section 8.1 of the Act respecting labour relations, vocational training and workforce management in the construction industry (chapter R-20), by a mandatary Corporation and by the Régie du bâtiment du Québec under sections 129.11.1 and 152.1 of the Building Act (chapter B-1.1); (4) the sums transferred to it by the Minister for the purposes of section 41.1 of the Act respecting workforce vocational training and qualification (chapter F-5);
(5) the sums collected in accordance with the tariff of administrative fees, professional fees and other charges relating to the matters brought before, the pleadings and other documents filed with or the services provided by the Tribunal; and
(6) the sums transferred to it by the Minister of Finance under the first paragraph of section 54 of the Financial Administration Act (chapter A-6.001).
Despite section 51 of the Financial Administration Act, the books of account of the Administrative Labour Tribunal Fund need not be kept separately from the Tribunal’s books and accounts. In addition, section 53, the second paragraph of section 54 and section 56 of that Act do not apply to the Fund.