30. Every person authorized by the Minister to act as an inspector or analyst for the purposes of this Act who believes, on reasonable grounds, that there is a marine product or other object to which this Act applies in premises where a marine product is prepared, packed, processed, packaged, stored, unloaded, offered for sale or sold, or kept for sale, transfer, delivery, transmission or shipping may, in the performance of his duties,
(1) enter such premises at any reasonable time;
(2) inspect the premises and any marine product or other object to which this Act applies and take samples free of charge;
(3) stop any vehicle in which marine products are transported and inspect the vehicle and marine products;
(4) take photographs of the marine products, object or premises;
(5) require communication of any book, shipment bill, bill of lading or other document or record if he believes, on reasonable grounds, that it contains information relevant to the administration of this Act or the regulations, for examination, reproduction or the obtaining of extracts.