7. This Act does not apply to any of the following persons when acting in their official capacity :
(1) members of the Senate or House of Commons of Canada, the legislative assembly of another province, the council or legislative assembly of a territory, or persons on the staff of such members ;
(2) employees of the Government of Canada or of the government of another province or of a territory ;
(3) members of the council of a band as defined in section 2 of the Indian Act (Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, chapter I-5) or of the council of an Indian band established by an Act of the Parliament of Canada, or persons on the staff of such members or employees of such a council ;
(4) diplomatic agents, consular officers or official representatives in Canada of a foreign government ;
(5) employees of a specialized agency of the United Nations in Canada or employees of any other international governmental organization to whom privileges and immunities are granted by law ;
(6) official representatives in Québec of the government of a province, state or any similar division of a foreign country.