7. Every creator in the field of visual arts, arts and crafts or literature has the status of a professional artist if
(1) he declares himself to be a professional artist;
(2) he produces works on his own behalf;
(3) his works are exhibited, produced, published, presented in public or marketed by a promoter;
(4) he has been recognized by his peers as a professional artist by way of an honourable mention, an award, a prize, a scholarship, an appointment to an adjudication committee or an invitation to participate in a salon or by any other similar means.