34. Every agreement between a promoter and an artist which reserves, for the promoter, an exclusive right over any future work of the artist or which recognizes the promoter’s right to determine the circulation of such work shall, in addition to meeting the requirements set out in section 31,
(1) contemplate a work identified at least as to its nature;
(2) be terminable upon the application of the artist once a given period agreed upon by the parties has expired or after a determinate number of works agreed upon by the parties has been completed;
(3) specify that the exclusive right ceases to apply in respect of a reserved work where, after the expiration of a period for reflection, the promoter, though given formal notice to do so, does not circulate the work;
(4) stipulate the duration of the period for reflection agreed upon by the parties for the application of paragraph 3.