31. The contract must be evidenced in a writing, drawn up in duplicate, clearly setting forth
(1) the nature of the contract;
(2) the work or works which form the object of the contract;
(3) any transfer of right and any grant of licence consented to by the artist, the purposes, the term or mode of determination thereof, and the territorial application of such transfer of right and grant of licence, and every transfer of title or right of use affecting the work;
(4) the transferability or nontransferability to third persons of any licence granted to a promoter;
(5) the consideration in money due to the artist and the intervals and other terms and conditions of payment;
(6) the frequency with which the promoter shall report to the artist on the transactions made in respect of every work that is subject to the contract and for which monetary consideration remains owing after the contract is signed.