S-3.3 - Act to ensure safety in guided land transport

Full text
22. On his own initiative or at the request of a municipality or the owner of a private road open to general vehicular traffic, the Minister may require the owner of a guideway to carry out, at a level crossing, such construction work as he may determine or require him to relocate a level crossing or to erect a grade separation.
The owner of the guideway shall carry out any work required under the first paragraph within the time prescribed by the Minister.
1988, c. 57, s. 22.