18. The Société may, within the scope of its plan of activities and on the conditions it determines, grant financial assistance by means of
(1) a loan;
(2) a guarantee of full or partial repayment of a financial commitment;
(3) an investment based on the anticipated profitability of a project or an enterprise, in return for a share in the profits, royalties or any other form of compensation;
(4) a subsidy;
(5) assistance that is partially repayable on the basis of revenues, if any;
(6) any other form of assistance authorized by the Government.
However, a subsidy, partially repayable assistance or preferential loan, namely, a loan at a rate of interest lower than the prevailing market rate or temporarily free of interest, may be granted only within the scope of the financial assistance programs of the Société.