73. The advisory council shall be composed of the following six members appointed by the Government and chosen by reason of their knowledge of and experience with the professional system or their professional expertise in the fields related to the practice of midwifery :
(1) one midwife, after consultation with the Bureau ;
(2) two physicians, after consultation with the Collège des médecins du Québec ;
(3) one nurse, after consultation with the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec ;
(4) one pharmacist, after consultation with the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec ;
(5) one representative of the public, after consultation with interested groups.
The advisory council may consult any person whose particular expertise is required and any person representing a body concerned with the practice of midwifery and authorize them to participate in its meetings.