71. Every member of the council of a municipality and every beneficiary or person who claims to be a beneficiary may apply for a review of any decision rendered by Retraite Québec concerning
(1) his entitlement to benefits under the plan;
(2) the number of years of service;
(3) the pensionable salary and the amount of contributions;
(4) the amount of the pension;
(5) any benefit, ancillary benefit or refund under the plan.
The application must be made to Retraite Québec within one year of the mailing of the decision.
1988, c. 85, s. 71; 2015, c. 20, s. 61.