R-26.2.1 - Act respecting the restructuring of university-sector defined benefit pension plans

Full text
40. Either of the parties may, at any time during the negotiation period, ask the Minister to designate a conciliator to help them reach an agreement.
Notice of such a request must be given to the other party on the same day.
The Minister designates the conciliator on receiving the parties’ request.
2016, c. 13, s. 40.