3. This Act does not apply to
(1) proposed regulations or by-laws or regulations or by-laws regulating internal management, the exercise of borrowing powers or the management of human resources, including all conditions of employment of employees appointed or remunerated in accordance with the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1) and those of the staff of the institutions or agencies referred to in paragraphs 3, 3.1 and 4 and in section 2;
(2) proposed by-laws or the by-laws of municipalities or of an agency which may make by-laws in the place of the municipalities, or of agencies of such municipalities, or of supramunicipal bodies within the meaning of the Act respecting the Pension Plan of Elected Municipal Officers (chapter R-9.3), or of the Kativik Regional Government;
(3) proposed by-laws or the by-laws of school boards, or of general and vocational colleges, or of the agencies established pursuant to the Act respecting the Université du Québec (chapter U-1);
(3.1) draft regulations or the regulations of institutions within the meaning of the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), or of regional health and social services boards established under that Act;
(4) proposed regulations or by-laws or the regulations or by-laws of institutions within the meaning of the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree and Inuit Native persons (chapter S-5), or of regional health and social service councils established under that Act;
(5) proposed rules of practice or the rules of practice of the courts of justice;
(6) such proposed regulations or regulations as the Government may determine by order.