98. Retraite Québec may make an order directing a plan administrator or an employer to take any remedial measure determined by Retraite Québec within the time and on the conditions set in the order, if it is of the opinion that
(1) the action taken by the administrator or the employer is contrary to sound financial practices;
(2) the financial report prepared under the second paragraph of section 24 does not comply with generally accepted accounting principles;
(3) the plan or its administration is not in conformity with this Act, particularly with the goal of a low-cost plan; or
(4) the contents of a document provided for in this Act or required by Retraite Québec are not in conformity with the requirements of this Act or Retraite Québec.