116. The following are guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of $1,000 to $75,000:
(1) a plan administrator that contravenes section 19, 21, 22, 23 or 24, the first paragraph of section 25, section 26, 61, 63, 64 or 66, the second paragraph of section 67 or 68, the third paragraph of section 69 or section 82, 83, 84, 89, 91 or 95;
(2) a plan administrator that neglects or refuses to provide a notice or statement provided for under this Act;
(3) a plan administrator that neglects or refuses to file with the Autorité des marchés financiers or Retraite Québec a statement or report required under this Act; and
(4) a person, other than a plan administrator, who hinders or attempts to hinder a person acting as required or authorized by this Act.