R-13 - Watercourses Act

Full text
26. The owner or tenant of a pulp or paper mill whose site has no direct connection with any water supply which he has the right to use and the water of which he has the right to divert, may expropriate an underground right of way across any land so as, by doing the necessary digging to lay pipes, to bring the water necessary for the operation of his pulp or paper mill.
The right of way must be had on the side where the crossing is shortest from his land to such water supply. It should however be established over the part where it will be least injurious to him upon whose land it is granted.
R. S. 1964, c. 84, s. 26.