44. The first government action plan must, in particular, contain measures and actions concerning:
(1) the conduct, by the health and social services institutions, of an assessment of caregivers’ needs and the preparation of a support plan for the planning and delivery of services provided to caregivers, in keeping with the objectives of the policy directions of the national policy for caregivers referred to in section 8;
(2) the assessment of the pertinence and feasibility of recognizing certain rights of caregivers and the related obligations;
(3) a review of the components of the mission of L’Appui national, a non-profit legal person constituted under Part III of the Companies Act (chapter C-38), and the continuation of its financing, in keeping with the national policy for caregivers; and
(4) the assessment of the pertinence and feasibility of establishing and maintaining a public register of caregivers intended, in particular, to promote the recognition of their role.