11. An inspector who has reasonable cause to believe in the presence of a harmful organism, an invasive exotic species or any property to which this Act applies may, when carrying out an inspection,
(1) at any reasonable time, enter the place where the harmful organism, invasive exotic species or property is located and, in the case of a vehicle, order that it be immobilized;
(2) examine the place or the harmful organism, invasive exotic species or property, and take specimens free of charge, take photographs and make recordings;
(3) require the production of any document for examination or for the purpose of making copies or obtaining extracts, if the inspector has reasonable cause to believe that it contains information related to the application of this Act; and
(4) be accompanied by persons the inspector considers necessary for the purposes of the inspection.
The inspector must, on request, provide identification and produce a certificate of authority signed by the Minister.