21.0.1. A person or body wishing to use personal information for study or research purposes or for the production of statistics must
(1) request it in writing;
(2) enclose a detailed presentation of the research activities with the request;
(3) state the grounds supporting fulfillment of the criteria set out in subparagraphs 1 to 5 of the second paragraph of section 21;
(4) mention all the persons and bodies to whom or which the person or body is making a similar request for the purposes of the same study or research or production of statistics;
(5) if applicable, describe the different technologies that will be used to process the information; and
(6) if applicable, send the documented decision of a research ethics committee relating to the study or research or the production of statistics.