25. A museum may, in particular, in the exercise of its functions,
(1) acquire, alienate, lease, lend, borrow, exchange, preserve or restore objects which are the works of man or the products of nature according to the conditions it stipulates by by-law ;
(1.1) enter into agreements or participate in joint projects with any person or body ;
(1.2) enter into an agreement authorized by law with a government other than the government of Québec, with a department of such a government, with an international organization or with a body or agency of such a government or organization ;
(2) solicit and receive gifts, legacies, subsidies or other contributions, provided that any attached conditions are consistent with the exercise of its functions ;
(3) promote the works of man or the products of nature in Québec and abroad through exhibitions or by any other appropriate means ;
(4) ensure coordination and establish methods of collaboration with other persons or partnerships in the field of museology.