17.3. The fund shall be constituted of the following sums:
(1) the sums received for goods and services financed by the fund;
(2) the sums paid by the Minister of Finance under the first paragraph of section 17.10 and section 17.10.1;
(3) the sums paid by the Minister out of the appropriations allocated for that purpose by Parliament;
(4) the sums referred to in section 220.127.116.11;
(5) the fees collected under section 8.1 of the Act to promote the reform of the cadastre in Québec (chapter R-3.1);
(6) the sums specified in an order made under the second paragraph of section 17.4.
These sums are credited to the Fund component, provided for in section 17.4, that corresponds to the purposes for which they are paid.
1988, c. 43, s. 2; 1999, c. 11, s. 52; 2011, c. 16, s. 37.