11.7.2. The following are credited to the Fund:
(1) the sums collected to carry out the department’s activities referred to in section 11.7.1;
(2) the sums transferred to the Fund by the Minister out of the appropriations granted for that purpose by Parliament;
(3) the sums transferred to the Fund by the Minister of Finance under section 53 or 54 of the Financial Administration Act (chapter A-6.001);
(4) the gifts and legacies expressly intended for the Fund, and other contributions paid into the Fund to further the achievement of its objects; and
(5) the interest earned on bank balances in proportion to the sums referred to in paragraphs 1 and 4.