3.1. The responsibilities of the Minister with regard to seniors shall include
(1) promoting the positive aspects of aging and encouraging the public to act against the prejudices and stereotypes associated with age;
(2) promoting the establishment of intergenerational relationships;
(3) informing national, regional and local authorities with respect to the aging-related needs of individuals and the population as a whole, and supporting their action in that respect;
(4) encouraging the establishment of services addressing the needs and interests of seniors; and
(5) forming a national ethics committee on aging to give its opinion on any question submitted to it by the Minister with regard to these matters.